When purchasing customizable solid wood American made furniture our customers often have questions and requests they want to share with us before finalizing matters. We encourage this - run your ideas by us, ask all the questions you may have. We will gladly and patiently answer your questions about our solid wood furniture made in America and encourage you to get all the necessary information prior to purchase. We offer a one year warranty on our heirloom USA made furniture and guarantee it from building to delivery and fully stand behind every piece of furniture we sell. As each piece is custom made to order to your specifications sales are final. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us for help.
The furniture product details we provide (including dimensions) come from a third party and may be subject to human error. In the event that you have very specific requirements we will be glad to confirm details with our furniture builders before you buy. Given the nature of materials used we encourage you to purchase items concurrently to ensure a seamless match in stains and wood grains.
Please note that furniture, Moses baskets/bassinets, basket stands, personalized or customized items, mattresses and bedding are non-refundable.
Free shipping is offered on purchases over $75 or a flat shipping rate of $15 for purchases under $75 to addresses in the contiguous USA. Free shipping includes "curbside" delivery, meaning either to the back of the truck or to the front door depending on the carrier. If inside delivery or white glove service is required, please contact us for a quote.
Carriers levy surcharges on deliveries to "remote" or "difficult to serve" areas (as defined solely by carriers). Most of us already know whether we live in a "remote" area; but if you're not certain email us and we'll check before you make a purchase. If your order incurs additional shipping fees we will notify you to request approval before proceeding.
Furniture Guarantee & Warranty:
AmericanEcoFurniture.com guarantees the workmanship as well as the shipping and delivery of our American made furniture. In addition, our American furniture builders guarantee the workmanship and shippers guarantee the items during shipping and delivery. So from the beginning of the furniture building process to final delivery there are two parties that guarantee the furniture. Our American made furniture warranty is valid for one year after the date of delivery.
AmericanEcoFurniture.com takes precautions to protect our users' security. All sensitive information (such as credit card info) is encrypted. If you have any questions about our website's security features please send us an email.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and only ask for information that is required to complete your order and for internal use only (to provide you updates on sales and promotions). Any and all information will be kept strictly confidential and will never be sold, rented, shared or in any other way disclosed to a third party.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms:
1. You acknowledge that information in this site may contain errors, omissions or inaccuracies and we expressly exclude liability for any such errors, omissions or inaccuracies to the fullest extend permitted by law.
2. You consent that your completed purchase signifies an understanding that payment is made in full in advance of order completion and shipment.
3. You agree that American Eco Furniture, LLC is in no way responsible for the way you use this website or any of the information it contains. You indemnify and hold us, our agents and affiliates harmless from and against any liabilities and costs incurred in connection with the use of said information.
4. You consent to obtain written permission from American Eco Furniture, LLC before copying, duplicating, downloading or in any other way using any text or image in this site, for monetary gain or otherwise.
5. You consent that your account information (log-in id and password) is confidential and you accept responsibility for safeguarding it. Any activity related to your account is your responsibility.
6. Any & all outbound links on our website are solely meant to serve as further resources. We do not take any responsibility for content on these websites.
7. You consent to receive electronic communications from us. You acknowledge that all notices, disclosures, agreements electronically sent to you satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
8. Orders placed over the telephone, paid for by check or money order or any other payment method are subject to the same terms & conditions as orders placed though our online shopping cart.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of the state of Georgia without giving effect to any laws that would cause the application of any rules or laws of any other state or country.