Made in USA - from seed to finished product
Formaldehyde free stains & paints available
Solid kiln dried domestic hardwoods
Handcrafted & Customizable
Our hand made Amish Woodstock Dining Table, shown here in Brown Maple with Old Museum stain, features a 1" thick solid top with a standard mission edge. Our Amish dining room sets are made with solid hardwoods sustainably grown and harvested in the USA and can be customized; email us for customization. Made in Indiana.
- Made in USA - from seed to finished product
- Materials sourced domestically
- Solid wood
- Responsibly grown & harvested, kiln dried wood
- Mortise & tenon joints
- Heirloom quality
- Veneer free
- Pressed wood free
- Plywood free
- Particle board free
- MDF(Medium Density Fiberboard) free
- 1" solid wood top
- Table levelers included
- Leaf self storage available (stores one leaf with skirt & one without)
- Can fit up to four leaves (center leg included with third leaf)
- Available in six sizes:
42" x 60"
42" x 66"
42" x 72"
48" x 60"
48" x 66"
48" x 72"
* Each item is custom made to order & may take 8-10 weeks to complete, plus packing/shipping time
* ETAs vary by season; please email us for current estimate
* Our products ship only in the contiguous USA
* Free Shipping is a curbside only service; it is not Inside Delivery
* Inside Delivery (assembly, room placement & debris removal) is available. Email us for a quote if interested