Hand Made in USA
Zero VOC Non Toxic Paints Available
Designed for African Bolga Baskets
~~ B A S K E T N O T I N C L U D E D ~~
** Please read all product details below before ordering **
Our Addy & Sage Rocking Stand for Ghanaian Bolga Bassinets is a beautifully hand made solid wood stand that allows you to keep your newborn close at all times. For your little one's comfort and safety, we have added extra support under the bassinet to prevent any soft spots or gaps. Optional brakes are available so that it can be used as both a rocking and a stationary stand, all in one! Hand made in the USA. Bassinet is not included.
Brakes or locking casters? We highly recommend adding either brakes or locking casters to your stand. They ensure that your bassinet remains level regardless of how baby shifts and repositions during sleep. Brakes and locking casters are also a great feature if you have older children or pets in the house.
• Brakes = when engaged, brakes create a stationary stand that does not move. Disengage the brakes and it functions as a rocking stand. Brakes make this stand both a rocking as well as a stationary stand, all in one.
• Locking casters = locking casters (wheels) allow for effortless portability without disturbing baby. Remove the casters and it becomes a rocking stand; reattach them and it becomes a stationary and/or portable stand. Locking casters make this stand both a rocking as well a stationary stand, all in one.
- Hand made in Georgia, USA
- Solid hardwood
- Veneer free
- Particle board free
- Pressed wood free
- MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) free
- No plastic parts
- Available in Natural, Mocha, True White and Dove Gray
- Paint options are certified asthma & allergy friendly®
- Optional brakes or locking casters (wheels) available
- Optional storage shelf available
- Designed to be used with Ghanaian Bolga bassinets
- Minimal assembly required (detailed, step by step instructions included)
- Adult supervision is required at all times
- This is a final sale
- Bassinet is not included
Note: As items are made to order, please allow 7-10 business days for completion, plus shipping time. Available in the contiguous USA only.