We will gladly and patiently answer any questions you may have and encourage you to get all the necessary information prior to purchase. As each piece is custom made to order, once a purchase is made it is a final sale and does not qualify for exchange or refund.
The product details we provide (including dimensions) come from a third party and may be subject to human error. We cannot ensure the accuracy of the information provided and in the event you have very specific requirements, we will be glad to confirm details with our furniture builders before you buy. Given the nature of materials used, we encourage you to purchase items concurrently to ensure a seamless match in stains and wood grains.
Please Note: Furniture, personalized or customized items, silver, mattresses & artwork are also non-refundable.
Free shipping is offered on purchases over $500 or a flat shipping rate of $199 for purchases under $500 to addresses in the continental USA. Free shipping includes "curbside" delivery, meaning either to the back of the truck or to the front door depending on the carrier. If inside delivery or white glove service is required, please contact us for a quote.
Carriers levy surcharges on deliveries to "remote" or "difficult to serve" areas (as defined solely by carriers), as well as some zip codes in New York (including, but not limited to 100-104, 110-119). If your order incurs additional shipping fees, we will notify you and request your approval before proceeding.
American Eco Furniture, LLC takes precautions to protect our users' security. When you are asked to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number), that information is encrypted. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of the web browsers (ie, Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator) becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open, when you are just "surfing". If you have any questions about our website's security features, please send an e-mail to info@AmericanEcoFurniture.com.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and only ask for information that is required to complete your order and for internal use only (to provide you updates on sales and promotions). Any and all information will be kept strictly confidential and will never be sold, rented, shared or in any other way disclosed to a third party.
1. You acknowledge that information in this site may contain errors, omissions or inaccuracies and we expressly exclude liability for any such errors, omissions or inaccuracies to the fullest extend permitted by law.
2. You agree that American Eco Furniture, LLC is in no way responsible for the way you use this website or any of the information it contains. You indemnify and hold us, our agents and affiliates harmless from and against any liabilities and costs incurred in connection with the use of said information.
3. You consent to obtain written permission from American Eco Furniture, LLC before copying, duplicating, downloading or in any other way using any text or image in this site, for monetary gain or otherwise.
4. You consent that your account information (log-in id and password) is confidential and you accept responsibility for safeguarding it. Any activity related to your account is your responsibility.
5. Any & all outbound links on our website are solely meant to serve as further resources. We do not take any responsibility for content on these websites.
6. You consent to receive electronic communications from us. You acknowledge that all notices, disclosures, agreements electronically sent to you satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
7. Orders placed over the telephone, paid for by check or money order or any other payment method are subject to the same terms & conditions as orders placed though our online shopping cart.
8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of the state of Florida without giving effect to any laws that would cause the application of any rules or laws of any other state or country.